PREMIUM LICENSE - terms & conditions
Our Premium license allows the licensee to use the Recording in an unlimited number of Projects and forever in the following ways:
On the web, including Commercially Distributed* Projects, including but not limited to:
i. online streaming (YouTube, Vimeo, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime)
ii. Websites and social media
iii. Web advertising (including as part of pre-roll advertising) and
iv. in Podcasts
Synced to films and videos as:
i. Corporate Videos
ii. Videos and Slideshows sold to third parties for non-commercial use (e.g. wedding videos)
iii. Apps and video games
iv. Film and theatre (student, film festival) and
v. TV & radio programming (pilots, public broadcasting)
In an advertisement distributed in a single Territory**:
i. on television (whether distributed via broadcast, cable, or in an “on-demand” context)
ii. on the radio,
iii. Out of Home (e.g., digital billboard) or
iv. in theaters.
In a film or theatre production, provided the budget for such film or theatre production does not exceed (USD) $2,000,000
In point of sale locations, provided all such locations are located within a single Territory**, including but not limited to usage in:
i. shopping malls,
ii. point of sale systems
iii. in-store displays,
iv. showroom videos,
v. trade shows, industrial fairs and exhibitions.
**A Territory shall be a single sovereign nation.
Limitations of Use
You may not:
· sell, transfer, sublicense, share, give away or otherwise assign the Recordings or your rights granted hereunder to any other party.
· resell the Recording by itself or as part of a package except solely as embodied within your Project.
· resell the Recording (or otherwise make it available) in any manner that would enable a third party to download the Recording as a separate file, such as in e-card templates or website templates.
· resell the Recording (or otherwise make it available) as part of any competing product such as music compilation or music library.
· sell the Recording (or otherwise make it available) as, or as part of, your music or as your song, even if it has been transformed or edited, or if you add other instruments or vocals to the music.
· claim to be the creator or copyright holder of the Recording or of any derivative work created from the Recording.
You hereby acknowledge that FREESOUND MUSIC is and remains the owner of all right, title and interest in the Recording, including without limitation any copyrights therein. The Recording is protected by and subject to Austrian and international copyright laws. This license is non-exclusive and FREESOUND MUSIC retains the right to sell licenses of the Recording to third parties at its sole discretion.